July 28, 2009

Happiness Rushing Through My Veins :)

Soo many reasons to be happy... Let me count my blessings...
  1. I feel incredibly lucky to be able to quit my full-time job and focus all my time on things and activities I enjoy :)
  2. I love that I don't have to peer down my bedroom window every morning and be envious of those having a relaxing early morning swim/dip :)
  3. I love being able to stay at home and catch Oprah on the Hallmark channel every morning after my husband leaves for work.
  4. I love meeting friends over lunch and never have to rush back to the office!
  5. I love strolling around Ikea. On a weekday. During office hours. I guess all the women I see at Ikea during this period are as lucky as I am :)
  6. I love my job as a presenter :D Check in at 9am and check out by 1pm. Bliss...
  7. I love that I don't have to hate Mondays anymore.
  8. I love adding baby items to my 'wish list' on Amazon.com. They have amazing baby stuff!
  9. I love that I'm not experiencing any morning sickness (so far!). Pregnancy has been quite a breeze... ;)
  10. I love being in my 2nd trimester! I've never felt happier! My energy's back. My appetite is back to normal.
  11. I love seeing people's reaction when they find out I'm expecting :)
  12. I love reading my husband's blog about being a daddy-to-be. Never fails to bring a tear to my eye each time I read it.
  13. I love that I can throw a tantrum and hubby understands it's them crazy hormones! He knows exactly how to handle me :)
  14. I enjoy predicting my baby's sex from all sorts of quizzes, charts and old wive's tales. Although, we'll find out next month, I just cannot wait!
  15. I enjoy all the extra hugs and cuddles I get from my hubby at bedtime. (We used to playfully fight who should get the last hug before we drift to sleep, but now, Mummy wins ;) )
  16. I enjoy imagining my baby's silhoutte in my tummy.
  17. I enjoy imagining the moments when I first set eyes on my first child.
  18. I love seeing Hanif coo-ing to our child in my tummy.
  19. I LOVE THAT I'M BLESSED WITH A HUSBAND WHO MADE ALL OF THE ABOVE POSSIBLE :)
  20. Finally, I feel blessed that Hanif & I murah rezeki. Syukur Alhamdulillah... May Allah bless all of you with love and happiness :)


1 comment:

  1. hey there... i love wat u've 'pen' down in ur blog... the little things do count .. keep it goin n congrats on being a mummy...ur a natural...

    ReplyDelete